RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gardening Fixes

DHMagicMan

Wanderer
Gardening Fixes

Two things I have seen that are different in RunUO vs EA Shards:

1. When you use Firtile Dirt for the growing of plants, there's a % chance that you will get a "Double Growth" during growth checks. This is working in RunUO but once the plant reaches stage 7 and becomes a fully grown plant, you will never get a double again in RunUO. In EA shards you still can and you will find two seeds / and resources (if applicable) after one day. I don't know why this doesn't work on RunUO but it probably has to do with the fact that the item has changed from a bowl to a plant item?

2. If you take an empty water pitcher on EA shards and you get in a boat looking for a "wave" tile in the water, you can double click the empty pitcher and target the wave. You will now have a pitcher with 5 uses of water. You can dbl click the same pitcher and target the wave again and you now have a pitcher with 10 uses of water. You can keep doing this and end up with a pitcher with literally hundreds (or seemingly endless) uses of water. In RunUO targeting a wave won't fill an empty pitcher of water, let alone allow you to create an "endless" pitcher as you can in EA.

Neither of these are a big deal. Just differences I have seen between RunUO and EA shards.

Thanks.