RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Genesis 2.5.0a Release

Ravenal

Knight
Genesis 2.5.0a Release

MyGameTools.com has just released Genesis 2.5.0a, a UO Map Compiler Utility for compiling your maps.

You can find it at My Game Tools ...

-- Ravenal

Goury

Sorceror
where is the source ?
wtf setup?
wgy to zip already compresed file ?
r u cant just make tool that just works ?

there is trojan for sure
also your stupid uninstaller deletes entire folders, it does not even tries to check if its empty

this one does not works

Galdar

Sorceror
<sadly shakes head>

wtf do you not understand ? Why dont you ask questions instead of cursing an berating people who are atleast attempting to contribute to this community. UNLIKE certain demographics who only come here to use, copy, re-engineer an steal only to put there own name on it.

Why because YOU cant figure it out, why does THAT make it a Trojan ? WTH, get the Vodka bottle outa your rearend commrade ... good lord

Goury

Sorceror
well
u cant make working app and u do not wish anyone to make it good
try to look at runuo - it looks great and works great and it does not asks ton of dumb quessions and does not writes ton of files for own reasons and not deletes entire folders after

Ravenal

Knight
Goury I suggest you not use my program then, you don't know how to use it, then be patient there are some others that are interested in this tool who are going to help me make manuals to understand how to use this tool. And I will let you know right now, one more word that comes from your mouth that is not positive I will direct Ryan on this thread and he'll deal with your actions...

(Ryan for one is using Genesis 2 and loves it, and he barely knows anything about Map Making. He has learned a crap load just from using Genesis 2). So I would advice taking your rants somewhere else as I know RunUO does NOT allow that kind of talk.

Ravenal

Knight
Goury;806812 said:
well
u cant make working app and u do not wish anyone to make it good
try to look at runuo - it looks great and works great and it does not asks ton of dumb quessions and does not writes ton of files for own reasons and not deletes entire folders after

You also know nothing of Genesis 2, Genesis 2 DOES NOT modifiy any of your system files, NOR does it modify any of your registry, the only thing that will do something of your registry is the Installer itself. I don't create viruses, nor do I create trojans. Genesis 2 will NOT be open source for many different reason so don't ask either.

Jeff

Lord
Goury;806767 said:
where is the source ?
wtf setup?
wgy to zip already compresed file ?
r u cant just make tool that just works ?

there is trojan for sure
also your stupid uninstaller deletes entire folders, it does not even tries to check if its empty

this one does not works

You are an idiot, i think everyone here will enjoy your leave of absence and I'm pretty sure they wont miss your lack of grammar and English.

hungry4knowhow

Sorceror
Wondering if Genesis is still around, trying to pull up mygametools.com today and its not coming up. My computer or is the site down?

Hammerhand

Knight
hungry4knowhow;816499 said:
Wondering if Genesis is still around, trying to pull up mygametools.com today and its not coming up. My computer or is the site down?
Might be your computer or connection. I just tried the link and got there just fine. Current release is 2.5.2f released in August.

Ravenal

Knight
Yes on the 28th the entire webserver/network was down for several hours =)... Sorry for any inconveniences...

I'll be having a new update for Genesis very soon to fix some major bugs...

Uopwnzor

Squire
ya once you make Instuction i will download this But am not gonna say its crap cause its works its just me i just need learn how to use it lol PeAcE:)

Ravenal

Knight
Uopwnzor;816789 said:
ya once you make Instuction i will download this But am not gonna say its crap cause its works its just me i just need learn how to use it lol PeAcE:)

There are several reasons why i have not dedicated to much time on Genesis 2 tutorials because there are some changes that are going to be needed to take place before I can ensure that everyone is on the same page...