RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[GetScript v1.0

[GetScript v1.1

[GetScript v.1.1

What is it?
By typing "[GetScript Scripts/Misc/Email.cs" (without the quotations) Will bring up a gump Showing the acual script! The very code that makes it up, will be brought to your screen, wether your on the same computer as the server or not!

Just type the location of the script in the server!

*This is the very basic version of this script, i hope to make big improvements to it*

Comments,Bugs, Suggestions welcome!! :)

*Thx to Arul for helping fix that "Doesnt show whole file" Bug!*

How it looks..
http://tinypic.com/jfklyo.jpg

If you downloaded v1.0:
Please Download v1.1.

Attachments

• GetScript.zip
    797 bytes · Views: 215
Upgraded to v1.1

Fixes:
- Gump not showing whole script.*Thx arul*
- Added Title showing the path of the file on the gump
- Made gump screen bigger.

Future:
Great Features comming! Stay tuned! :p

Please Redownload from the first post.

Peoharen

Sorceror
Handy

Looks awsome :)

How about a file bowser? I chould let gms view scripts to help with pages and to under stand what goes into making the server.
A accout tag check or something chould limit editting to scripters.
That way I dont have to make Seer a scripter only position.

Peoharen said:
Looks awsome :)

How about a file bowser? I chould let gms view scripts to help with pages and to under stand what goes into making the server.
A accout tag check or something chould limit editting to scripters.
That way I dont have to make Seer a scripter only position.

I like that tag idea, and i am currently *trying* to make it so you can target a item or moble, and it will find and show you the script, without you having to find where the script physicaly is.. :)

File browser? Not following..

Sparkin

Sorceror
Wow jsut yesterday a staff member asked me if this could be done.... i told him i would look into it

Sparkin

Swerve_jnr

Wanderer
how possible would it be to make it so you could edit the scripts and makes scripts ingame?
i know that there are script generators so i wonder . . . i;m guessing it's possible but would require a ton and 3/4 of work, let me know what you think if that could be a future update.
loverly work

Kieran