RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ghosts

Etalicus

Sorceror
Ghosts

:evil:

now i dont know if anyone actually tried something like this but is it actually possible to set up a ghost as a playable character with just a heavy power down but to be able to fight as a ghost and if killed again be completly disapated for about 5min before being able to regain enough mass to attack again
What a twist this could make

:twisted:

D

DSimmon

Would hafta make the ghost viewable. Or seen once attacked. Or base viewing a ghost based on char intelligence. Ofcourse holding weapons would be out of the idea, unless there was a way to make a spectral weapon. Ofcourse, a spectral sword would be cool. Maybe able to be created by said ghost after certain skill gain.

ArconX

Wanderer
Re: Ghosts

Etalicus said:

now i dont know if anyone actually tried something like this but is it actually possible to set up a ghost as a playable character with just a heavy power down but to be able to fight as a ghost and if killed again be completly disapated for about 5min before being able to regain enough mass to attack again
What a twist this could make

So you kill a guy, but then you need to run for it (if you are low on healt) or else his ghost will kill you :) And then you 2 can fight it out as ghost ... *lol* .. i like the twist of irony :)

Only thing i fear is, 25guy's all hitting somebody at the same time = killing widout nothing you can do against it ... there needs to be some punishment if a ghost killes somebody ... maybe trapped in ghost form, for a few hour, widout a chance on resurection & no power punsh ...

Etalicus

Sorceror
how about a stat penalty being added each time a person is killed by a ghost which would make it harder for the ghost to kill

Etalicus

Sorceror
im not actually thinking of an true undead class even thu it might be interesting i unwanted the ablity to use death to possibly get revenge on the one who brought it to you maybe being allowed to choose this life as a ghost as a perm situation i dont really know how this would be done or if it actually possible but you all have to agree death should be more than passing threw things and going OOoooOoOOOo we have specters, liches, ect. ect.

Spiffy_Z

Wanderer
you should be able to chill with liches and other undead creatures.

maybe one could be able to carry one their life in death?