RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resource icon

[2.x] Global Bulletin Board (Incomplete) 0.9

No permission to download

Felladrin

Sorceror
Felladrin submitted a new resource:

Global Bulletin Board (version 0.9) - Attempt to make something like an in-game forum.

Read more about this resource...

Bittiez

Sorceror
I think this could be an interesting script if developed more. As for the problems you are having, my suggestion would be to create a custom gump rather than using bulletin boards, with custom gumps, it eliminates the need for you to move your item around, plus you can design it how you want it, rather than the (imo) ugly bulletin board, good luck to you!

Felladrin

Sorceror
Thank you Bittiez. I'm a user of Sorious' In-game Forums, and I'm satisfied with that, so it wasn't really my concern to create a complete custom forum system. It was just an attempt to make use of the already done bulletin board. Just sharing the idea, so others can make use of it while I think on other customs to create. I know you think the same way, cause I've been following your scripts too. Nice work.