RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GM Commands

Trinitro

Wanderer
GM Commands

Hey, sorry for asking this but what do I need to do to enter in GM commands. I was gonna use Dundees other hand so i wouldnt have to type them but I can't find an option to turn of client encryption so I cant connect to my server. I thought you typed .tele etc.... . before the command but its not working its just saying that in world so please let me know what I need to do. Thanks

Liam

Sorceror
Trinitro said:
Hey, sorry for asking this but what do I need to do to enter in GM commands. I was gonna use Dundees other hand so i wouldnt have to type them but I can't find an option to turn of client encryption so I cant connect to my server. I thought you typed .tele etc.... . before the command but its not working its just saying that in world so please let me know what I need to do. Thanks

Pandora's Box is a gm tool that sounds like what you are looking for.

If you are going to type in the command in game, preface each command with a [

Look in the docs folder within the RunUO directory for a list of available commands.

WillieZeke

Sorceror
You can also change the [ prefix to . or anything you wish by going into your runUO folder/scripts/commands and open handlers with note or a code editor like notepad++
Find CommandSystem.Prefix = "[";
and change it to CommandSystem.Prefix = ".";
I grew up on a shard where we used .commands instead of [commands so it is better for me to use .