RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Got bored.

Got bored.

I got bored. So I now know how to make:

-Pipe Bombs
-Radio Controlled Oxidized Propane Bombs

I need to get another girlfriend =/ soo... bored.

-Storm

Joeku

Lord
I was about to say something really mean and derogatory, but then I decided that it was against my better judgment.

Johabius

Knight
Storm33229;633489 said:

-Pipe Bombs

-Storm
You are a very dangerous individual. I hope the FBI has you on a "people of interest" list:D
I wonder if this is how the unabomber got started. He got dumped by his girlfriend, became bored, and decided to make explosives.
They say children are our future...the future looks pretty bleak.

Johabius;633509 said:
You are a very dangerous individual. I hope the FBI has you on a "people of interest" list:D
I wonder if this is how the unabomber got started. He got dumped by his girlfriend, became bored, and decided to make explosives.
They say children are our future...the future looks pretty bleak.

lol. I aint blowing up my girlfriend =/

-Storm

Peoharen

Sorceror
Storm33229;633489 said:

-Pipe Bombs

-Storm

Meh, thats nothing. My old science book tells you how to make more than that.

Heres some enlightenment in the form of (Link->)Wikipedia(<-Link).
Ok it's not wikipedia, its a place to download the book. Isn't that better?

-Peoharen

I Cheat

Wanderer
TBH I hope you (Storm) get it trouble before you turn 18 so you can get your one YO (youthful offender) and learn your lesson. If not, have fun in jail, retard.

Bleach

Knight
I Cheat;633559 said:
TBH I hope you (Storm) get it trouble before you turn 18 so you can get your one YO (youthful offender) and learn your lesson. If not, have fun in jail, retard.

I hope you get hit by reality, and somehow loosen the grip your ass has of your head.

We love Storm. Whodafuck are you?

I Cheat

Wanderer
A 16 year old + dangerous weapons != a good thing.

Why would he bother to learn how to create a weapon if he didn't intend on making it?

When I was 16 if I knew how to make bombs I would have made them and I would have blown some shit up. I'm just glad I'm lucky enough that I had better things to keep me busy when I was younger.

Bleach, I know reality quite well and there's some bad shit out there, I've seen most of it first hand.

TMSTKSBK

Lord
@turtle: That sounds like an amusing experiment...

@IC: You. Are twenty. This tone of - "I've been around soooo much longer than you" - has got to go. Storm isn't a bad person, he's not going to go around blowing random stuff up, unless it's HIS stuff - in which case, who cares?

Okay. I am not going to take concern to the insult. But honestly! Who insults someone after they just got done hearing that that someone knows how to make a bomb big enough to blow up a house?

-Storm

HellRazor

Knight
Well generally speaking I'd have to say that it's probably not good for kids to be making pipe bombs and high velocity guns.

On the same token, Storm seems like a decent enough guy and it sounds like he's more interested in the challenge and the creative side of it than in actually causing harm to anything, so that is good. :)

Overall though it would probably be better to find better ways to exercise that creativity and obvious intelligence and skill. :) Even though they are fun to create and cool looking, weapons ARE weapons and thus can be dangerous (even unintentionally so). And that goes for kids AND adults too.

HellRazor;633611 said:
Well generally speaking I'd have to say that it's probably not good for kids to be making pipe bombs and high velocity guns.

On the same token, Storm seems like a decent enough guy and it sounds like he's more interested in the challenge and the creative side of it than in actually causing harm to anything, so that is good. :)

Overall though it would probably be better to find better ways to exercise that creativity and obvious intelligence and skill. :) Even though they are fun to create and cool looking, weapons ARE weapons and thus can be dangerous (even unintentionally so). And that goes for kids AND adults too.

Meh. I used to write poems. And that lacked a certain... bang.

-Storm