RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Graphics Cards Benchmarks...

Revan

Sorceror
Graphics Cards Benchmarks...

Okay, now this is VERY important to me, so i would really appreciate it if anyone could give me an url to someplace where they do benchmarking with many different graphics cards..
I would use the built in online thing in 3dmark03 but i'm not paying like a hundred bucks just for that..

ratfink

Sorceror
Re: Graphics Cards Benchmarks...

Revan said:
Okay, now this is VERY important to me, so i would really appreciate it if anyone could give me an url to someplace where they do benchmarking with many different graphics cards..
I would use the built in online thing in 3dmark03 but i'm not paying like a hundred bucks just for that..

The truth of it is that Benchmarks almost aways are rigged in some way. However on a mips per mips scale I belive the ATI 9800 PRO is the leader. However ATI traditionaly doesn't have the greatest of drivers so actual performance would vary.