RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GTA: San Andreas *Multiplayer

Asmir3

Sorceror
GTA: San Andreas *Multiplayer*

So I took some time off from UO and started playing GTA: San Andreas *Multiplayer* its prety much online. I look how they made there servers and they used c++ for more information go here
SA:MP Forum - Index first of all they didn't make world save to save all things. Some of the codes are done bad so the server crash every 5 mintues. They made SV:MOp which is like ConnectUO and its ok but nothing as good as ConnectUO. I was thinking when/if RUNUO team got together I think they could do 10x better job of making a GTA: San Andreas *Multiplayer* server using c#. I played on few server and every server I played on admins/law enforcement would act assholes to new people not giving them a chance unlike RUNUO example Everlast Roleplay Everlast Roleplay
I have never seen this on any RUNUO shards and if you played they game its 10x worst you would get banned for not using OOC( not in-game character talk) IC( in-game talk) simple things you do wrong you either get kick or banned.

I hope RUNUO would make an GTA: San Andreas *Multiplayer*

Bleach

Knight
Asmir3;732793 said:
So I took some time off from UO and started playing GTA: San Andreas *Multiplayer* its prety much online. I look how they made there servers and they used c++ for more information go here
SA:MP Forum - Index first of all they didn't make world save to save all things. Some of the codes are done bad so the server crash every 5 mintues. They made SV:MOp which is like ConnectUO and its ok but nothing as good as ConnectUO. I was thinking when/if RUNUO team got together I think they could do 10x better job of making a GTA: San Andreas *Multiplayer* server using c#. I played on few server and every server I played on admins/law enforcement would act assholes to new people not giving them a chance unlike RUNUO example Everlast Roleplay Everlast Roleplay
I have never seen this on any RUNUO shards and if you played they game its 10x worst you would get banned for not using OOC( not in-game character talk) IC( in-game talk) simple things you do wrong you either get kick or banned.

I hope RUNUO would make an GTA: San Andreas *Multiplayer*
I'd play it.