RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

guild chat system

abramelin

Wanderer
knives chat gives the ability to use the chatoptions for players.when the script installed it comes enabled with some configurations.so if i disable chatoptions.they will use the enabled features.i must start the script with only guild system feature..do you understand me?
and another questions is there is a command for staff's [s
for chatting can we make this for guild system?

brodock

Sorceror
abramelin said:
knives chat gives the ability to use the chatoptions for players.when the script installed it comes enabled with some configurations.so if i disable chatoptions.they will use the enabled features.i must start the script with only guild system feature..do you understand me?
and another questions is there is a command for staff's [s
for chatting can we make this for guild system?

Ok i will give you a tip of what i would try to do if i were you...

First, i would look the entire Knives Chat System (all the files) and try to figure out what are the files that has Guild Chat System Features...

after i would try to figure out what files don't have anything related with the Guild Chat system...

And finally i would start removing then and looking for error messages to see if there is anything linked that could cause a compile error.

(obvisously that this is totally noob, but it's a good way to start... if you wast one or two hours reading the "Most Basic Needing C# Knowleed you Need to Start Reading It" (lol) you could try to start following the code and doing things in a better way...)

AND REMEMBER: NOBODY IS GOING TO DO IT FOR YOU! (Unless you pay)