RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hah!

And the bad thing is, we wont ever change... its in our nature. We won't stop listening, because its instinctive to us to be the sympathetic one, just like the assholes never change either, they realize they are with an assole and just move on to another one tho.

And that, my friends is one of the reasons for my continous "women are evil" rant.

mordero

Knight
Anti-Basic;657592 said:
And the bad thing is, we wont ever change... its in our nature. We won't stop listening, because its instinctive to us to be the sympathetic one, just like the assholes never change either, they realize they are with an assole and just move on to another one tho.

And that, my friends is one of the reasons for my continous "women are evil" rant.

Just had to bold it all for emphasis.

Puron1794

Wanderer
ROFL!!!!

I love how you people act like you're among the NICE guys! :p jk jk ;)

I've only dated one guy that turned out to be an asshole, but his charade was pretty much executed the same way that little rant describes...except he started out acting like the nice guy and turned into an ass once he felt sure I was "hooked".

They say gals are usually attracted to men that remind them of their dad... if that's true, does it mean most men are asshole dads and therefore cause their daughters to pursue assholes? Personally, I had no relationship with my father between the ages of 8 and 28/29, my stepfather was a MONSTER, so I've always been very careful about my selection in men, just in case that theory is true... sort of like someone who has a family history of alcoholism should probably use extreme caution with their own drinking habits.

HellRazor

Knight
Puron1794;657608 said:
ROFL!!!!
I've only dated one guy that turned out to be an asshole, but his charade was pretty much executed the same way that little rant describes...except he started out acting like the nice guy and turned into an ass once he felt sure I was "hooked".

Sounds like a nice ass. :)

Radwen

Wanderer
You mean Puron has a nice ass? That I don't doubt either.

Tbh, rl, I'm a nice guy :(. Well I was .. maybe I'm an asshole now .. but not a mainstream one .. I dunno ..

I just got cold inside because women are full of hate and destruction.

Puron1794

Wanderer
Radwen;657703 said:
You mean Puron has a nice ass? That I don't doubt either.

Tbh, rl, I'm a nice guy :(. Well I was .. maybe I'm an asshole now .. but not a mainstream one .. I dunno ..

I just got cold inside because women are full of hate and destruction.

I don't know, Rad, I checked the "Nice Guys for Dummies" book and it mentions something about avoiding men with corpse fetishes :p

FYI: It's not women that are full of hate and destruction...it's most of the human race.

Radwen

Wanderer
Dude, a hot woman is hot right? Her body might be cold but it still looks hot if immobile and dead right?

Ok, maybe you won't fuck a corpse, but they can still be hot.