RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resource icon

[2.x] HalfLife Item Pack 0.0.1

No permission to download

Bittiez

Sorceror
Bittiez submitted a new resource:

HalfLife Item Pack (version 0.0.1) - A modified version of the Half Life Bow by zerodowned

http://www.runuo.com/community/thre...delete-timer-timer-in-attributes-list.515499/ That is the original script.

I modified the script so that items will only loose "time" while equiped.

What is this?
Items that decay as the player wears them(They have a set time limit).

Why?
You can give players stronger, new items without worrying about destroying the weaponry "economy" with powerful weapons.

What...

Read more about this resource...

jayates

Sorceror
I did as said copied the file changed it to a shield, blade, armor , etc.......
(leaving the time as is) and it compiled fine, but everything shows with 0 minutes left and then decays. What am I doing wrong?

Bittiez

Sorceror
I did as said copied the file changed it to a shield, blade, armor , etc.......
(leaving the time as is) and it compiled fine, but everything shows with 0 minutes left and then decays. What am I doing wrong?
Could you post the code?

jayates

Sorceror
Sorry, I already deleted the files. But, all I did was copy the file, changed the stats, changed the item, then saved it as the new item. I tried this with armor and weapons with the same outcome everytime. I'll try it again with some other item... not sure where I went wrong.

Bittiez

Sorceror
Sorry, I already deleted the files. But, all I did was copy the file, changed the stats, changed the item, then saved it as the new item. I tried this with armor and weapons with the same outcome everytime. I'll try it again with some other item... not sure where I went wrong.
If you continue having the issue, post the code and ill take a look at it