RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hearth of the Home Fire (Oven+Forge)

Hearth of the Home Fire (Oven+Forge)

Working Hearth of the Home Fire as Oven and FORGE WOO HOO

After some looking I found I missed 2 files totally missed the ball on that one.

Replace Scripts\Engines\Craft\DefBlacksmithy.cs
Replace Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs
Replace Scripts\Items\Resources\Ore.cs
Replace Scripts\Items\Special\Gifts\HearthOfTheHomeFire.cs

or Mod the said files where //Edit is found

Enjoy!! :D

Added Name as well so when it's clicked it shows it's the "Hearth of the Home Fire as well. :cool:

:eek: :eek: Sorry for the mix up Icon :eek: :eek:

Attachments

• HearthOfHomeFire.cs
    3.2 KB · Views: 102
  • CraftItem(for non-Custom Crafting).cs
    39.8 KB · Views: 60
  • DefBlacksmithy.cs
    19.9 KB · Views: 58
  • Ore.cs
    17.1 KB · Views: 53
The RunUO 1.0.0 Hearth of the Home Fire was not an Oven or Forge like the OSI ones this is a fix for that. Because some people like things to work as they were meant to :D

Icon

Wanderer
2 things first u need to edit an distro version of crafitem when submitting files alot of shards dont use custom craftables, next i got the cooking part to work but cant smelt off the Hearth of the Home Fire , other then that nice work :p

Hk

This item is not a stand alone Forge and Anvil just a forge as on OSI I had one on my account before I stopped being able to afford it :(

and sorry about the Custom Craftables I'll do up a non custom craftables version now and postit

Icon

Wanderer
L0rdDarkScythe said:
This item is not a stand alone Forge and Anvil just a forge as on OSI I had one on my account before I stopped being able to afford it :(

and sorry about the Custom Craftables I'll do up a non custom craftables version now and postit

Ok but i tried to smelt orc from it didnt work is what i was trying to say. But cooking worked.

Hk

ok it is a "forge" you need an anvil nearby to use it fully as with any blacksmithing item ie. tongs hammer.......
at least that's how it worked when I had it.

Icon

Wanderer
L0rdDarkScythe said:
ok it is a "forge" you need an anvil nearby to use it fully as with any blacksmithing item ie. tongs hammer.......
at least that's how it worked when I had it.

Here let me try to make easier its NOT a forge because u can't smelt from it. if u cant smelt then an anvil is useless.

Hk

My bad totally on that one I have not been sleeping here much forgot to look at 2 other scripts and forgot I modded them. I'm adding Ore.cs Edited out Custom ores and DefBlacksmithy.cs Customs edited out as well.

I think I'll work on the firebeetle now LOL or NOT

Icon

Wanderer
L0rdDarkScythe said:
My bad totally on that one I have not been sleeping here much forgot to look at 2 other scripts and forgot I modded them. I'm adding Ore.cs Edited out Custom ores and DefBlacksmithy.cs Customs edited out as well.

I think I'll work on the firebeetle now LOL or NOT

Ah dont worry about it. Its's all good :p at least you added cooking in (something the devs forgot :)

Hk