RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help a noob get logged on plz

kada20

Wanderer
Help a noob get logged on plz

Ok, i got unencrypted client, and run runUO.exe and then run the new client(which has been patched) and have edited login.cfg for 127.0.0.1,2953
It tells me it cant connect to Ultima Online, try again in a few minutes
FYI, i am using DSL, but that shouldnt matter if i am trying just the loopback (offline)

Spooky

Wanderer
Login

There are already several threads that answer this question on this message board I suggest you read them then if you still cant work it out be more specific with your question.

L

Lost User

sounds like you dont have the RunUO Server open.. because 127.0.0.1 isn't a test server really.. but the generic address for YOUR server.. which should be noted that your server is only thre when RunUO is open

Joker

Wanderer
ok well i was just woundering because i have the same login problem but i haven't seen any threads describing my problem besides this one

R

RedLineR

Good stuff!!!

I was thinking about posting a pre-emptive thread on rice and runuo, since I'm still busy getting all the files downloaded, but it seems like I won't be having any problems...

I prefer using a riced client to running a third party proggy like gateway...

Make it a lot easier to explain to the people joining the server and what to do and how to connect...

A

Allmight

Heh

Aint it wonderful when they are able to answer their own questions, makes it so much easier for me. :twisted: