RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help adding animated swaying trees to 2d Client.

lustrianna

Wanderer
Hello all. Im new to the forums but I am a 7 year Ultima Online vet and love the game and everything about still to this day. What I'm wanting to do now is replace the original UO trees via UOFiddler with larger ones that sway in the wind. I have already painted new trees and created the animations via fiddler, the problem im having now is I want the update for the trees to be available to anyone who wants them, wither they use UOX3 or Hybrid or a private server. In a nut shell, im wanting to find a way through art.mul or anywhere else directly from the client files to replace the original trees in UO with my animated ones, without the use of scripts that only certain people can use on certain servers and so on. So, if an oak tree is 0x0CDD and my new swaying three's first frame is 0x8322. I'm needing the client to read oxoCDD as 0x8322 without the need for third party utility s or script changes other than files directly used by the client. Any help or insight would be most appreciated!! :)

P.S.
I am only using UOFiddler at the moment, any other utilities you know of and can suggest to help me solve this problem would be appreciated!