RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help/Hint on feature

dfsramos

Wanderer
Hello guys.

I'm developing a Launcher for a shard. There's a feature present in Razor that we'd like to add. I'm aware, after searching through the forum, that the source for Razor is closed, so I don't intend to ask for it.

I'd like however to ask for some hints/help or even a snippet of code on how to implement the feature we're after. We wanted to be able to change the game area resolution on the client. As we all know, the original client only supports 640x480 and 800x600. Razor allows us to bypass this limitation and to have the resolution we prefer.

As I said before, we wanted to implement this on the launcher, and was wondering if anyone could give me a hint on how to achieve this either by pointing me on the right direction or by providing some snippet or something.

I'm a proficient C# developer, but can also tackle C/C++ or any other language if required.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Cheers,

Daniel