RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help me please

benne_blabla

Wanderer
Help me please

Is there anyway some one can help me find a pack whit evrything spawned like OSI? Trammel/Felucca :D "Link me please"

ArteGordon

Wanderer
look in script submissions under map/spawning. There are several packages that contain OSI-like spawn maps.
The devs and many old-timers recommend that you not install full packages like bobsmarts beta36world2 due to incompatibilities between the scripts that are included in it, but you can just use the spawn maps safely without installing the scripts, just read the thread.
The atomic spawner also has a number of OSI-like spawn maps (in a different format from the maps in the bobsmart package).

ArteGordon

Wanderer
benne_blabla said:
Oh damn i used the RunUOBeta36World
hehe. dont worry, you'll be ok. It's not like you set off a nuclear warhead. Many people use it without any problems. If you are nervous about it, just reinstall (good practice for upgrading to beta-37).
Note, that there is a good chance that the package wont be immediately compatible with b37 when it comes out, and that people that have it installed will have to wait for an updated version. Another reason some folks recommend not installing it. But as I said, the spawn maps are fine.