RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Help !] where can i donwnload Krrios' UO Client???

wakao2005

Wanderer
[Help !] where can i donwnload Krrios' UO Client???

help!!.. where can i download Krrios' UO Client from the other site ??
who knows the url ??
there no any more longer link with main download site ..

stormwolff

Knight
It should be on the old download page that I linked in your post yesterday.

Edit:
Sorry I lied its not there and the link in this forum is dead (http://www.runuo.com/krrios/kuoc_beta12_r1.zip). Which is probably why you were asking in the first place

You'll just have to wait until it comes back or hope somebody pms you with a link to theirs. Word is its being changed to PlayUO. That could mean a new site, new version, or who knows what.

slithers

Sorceror
if you notice the downloads section on front page is down temporarily. my guess would be that in a few days when they post the new release they will put the section back up and that will probably be where you can find the client. as stated earlier it is being renamed to playuo and as such may have a new website and such. be patient as all the dev's including kirros are busy right now with the new release.

stormwolff

Knight
slithers said:
if you notice the downloads section on front page is down temporarily. my guess would be that in a few days when they post the new release they will put the section back up and that will probably be where you can find the client. as stated earlier it is being renamed to playuo and as such may have a new website and such. be patient as all the dev's including kirros are busy right now with the new release.

Yup thats pretty much what I said up there ^