RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

help with spawn..

help with spawn..

im using the old runuo 1.0 and i am looking to set the spawn for monsters and resorces. ive downloaded some spawners but i dont think there doign what i want them to.. and i dont have alot of time to keep searching, is there a simple program that can help me out? im not setting up a large shard just one for me and my wife to mess around on and some friends. sorry for the noob question and i know i can use the search but i only have a few hours a day to mess around so any help in pointing me in the right direction would be apriciated.

ty,
willmafingerdo

Mortis

Knight
I used to use an old system called KeySpawner written by a member names Clemens.
You can no longer find it in the archives here.

I liked it as I had not to deal with any spawners once I edited Areas.xml to my liking. If you like this you may want to edit it to your liking.

It basically spawned the whole world once you edited and created spawns in the Areas.xml.

I have the areas.xml a good part completed except for the ML lands.

If you would like to try it. I have attached it with the distro scripts already edited for it.

This is an old system from way back in the early beta stages of runuo but still works good in runuo 1.0.

It had issues with mounts so I ended up having to use spawners for mounts.

Mounts would disappear on occasion after being tamed. I never got around to fixing that part and no longer run a server. Maybe one day for heha's I will do something about it.

Place Areas.XML in the RunUO 1.0. Not into any sub folders.

Put Key Spawner folder in sub folder Scripts\Engines and replace AutoSave.cs in Scripts\Misc and Handlers.cs in Scripts\Commands.

Attachments

• KeySpawner.rar
    22.9 KB · Views: 11