RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[HelpInfo In-game Command Documentation Viewer 12/5

ASayre

RunUO Developer
[HelpInfo In-game Command Documentation Viewer 12/5

Tired of [help giving a list of commands but not telling you anyhting about 'em? Forgot what a certain command does? Use [helpinfo! [helpInfo Will display a gump with all the commands where you can then see information abotu the command, or [helpinfo <command> will bring up help for just that one command!

Please eport any bug, and feel free to make suggestions! Just plop in your scripts folder and enjoy! Thank Alkiser for the Idea for this and asking me to make it :>

Update 12/5:
Crash bug was found and fixed, not going into detail 'bout how to crash it. But it's fixed. :) Just re-download! (Note: web hosting down so image isn't available right now :()

Attachments

• HelpInfo.cs
    12.9 KB · Views: 329
Amazing

Yet another amazing script. I know this is going to make my world much better i hate how my help list scrolls right off the screen before i get to see all the commands. Thanks for making this script!

David

Moderate
Another great script! Now I am going to have to get busy. ;)

I thought I would share a tweak that I found useful. I added this to the OnResponse() method of the CommandListGump. It will cause all the child gumps to close when the main gump is dismissed.
Code:
		case 0:
		{
			m.CloseGump( typeof( CommandInfo ) );
			break;
		}

Don't get me wrong though this is a fantastic script!