RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hey is there a way i can get a nude paperdoll?

WoDan32

Wanderer
hey is there a way i can get a nude paperdoll?

hi, i know it sounds very perverted but i want it as realistic as i can get..i was gonna make diffrent styles of bras abd stuff for girls and underwear..like boxers for males i also hate seeing the ugly white of the bra with female armor....thanks please get back to me fast

Kamron

Knight
There was a submission a while ago with nude paperdoll's. It was modified from fully nude, to using the fig leaves etc. I doubt they are still there, but you are welcome to search. It would be up to the author (or someone who has it and doesn't mind getting flamed) to repost either the fully nude, or the fig leaf paperdolls.

DarkeWolf

Sorceror
different dolls

WoDan32 said:
hi, i know it sounds very perverted but i want it as realistic as i can get..i was gonna make diffrent styles of bras abd stuff for girls and underwear..like boxers for males i also hate seeing the ugly white of the bra with female armor....thanks please get back to me fast

It would be simple enough to make new doll gumps with a pic editor program. Installing them tho, I wouldnt know how to do. I am also wanting to add new dolls to mine, but dont know how to go about putting them in so that the server would recognize them, and how to send them out to the players, so that they dont get client crashes. Any help?

DarkeWolf

Sorceror
Gump program

nexus1g said:
http://www.orbsydia.com/

Go here ^ and check out the gump studio. That may be of help to you not just for this but for future endeavors as well. Anyone know what GUMP stands for anyway?

I honestly have NO idea what GUMP stands for. Sowwy. Gonna check out that gump prog tho...even tho I gotta sign up and get more spam from a site I'll prlly never use again.................

DarkeWolf

Sorceror
Nude dolls

nexus1g said:
give em a hotmail addy if you don't want emails from them. :)

LOL thats actually kinda funny- since I used to always get mails at hotmail about "britney spears NUDE" and I always thought of her as the plastic doll type.

NoIdeaNoClue

Wanderer
XxSP1DERxX said:
There was a submission a while ago with nude paperdoll's. It was modified from fully nude, to using the fig leaves etc. I doubt they are still there, but you are welcome to search. It would be up to the author (or someone who has it and doesn't mind getting flamed) to repost either the fully nude, or the fig leaf paperdolls.
I would love to add some nude paperdolls to my shard...if anyone would be so kind as to send me them to me, I'd appreciate it. :) Thanks.

[email protected]

Ravenal

Knight
I wouldn't mind sending them to you but =( I do not have them no more i deleted everything off my computer the other day =P that was of my shard

T

Trollofsorrows

Paperdall

if you go to my shard website landofsorrows.net under files are the verdata and tiledata. the nudes are allready on it...

NoIdeaNoClue

Wanderer
Trollofsorrows said:
if you go to my shard website landofsorrows.net under files are the verdata and tiledata. the nudes are allready on it...
Does it also have the artwork and animations for the ridable drake and polar bear? My current files already have the ridables and I would like very much to keep those in my shard. If not, is there a way to just merge these together so I have both? Detailed instructions would be very nice because, when it comes to MUL files, I'm an idiot (not saying that I'm not an idiot about everything else though). :) Thanks.

Styla

Wanderer
PM me with your e-mail address. I still have the original zip file for the nudes. It doesn't have the fig leaf chars (that I know of).