RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hey is there a way i can get a nude paperdoll?

NoIdeaNoClue

Wanderer
NoIdeaNoClue said:
The files from landofsorrows.net crashed my client when I tried to log in. Any ideas?
I found out why my client crashed when I used Troll's file from his website...I was riding a drake and his data doen't support ridables. I got off my drake then replaced the files and it loaded without crashing but the paperdoll was the only thing nude not the character. Does anyone have this:

The nude paperdolls (no figs), nude characters (the animations), and the ridables (polarbear and drake) already in their .MUL files

or:

The nude paperdolls (no figs) "and" nude characters (the animations) already in their .MUL files (I will ask Gold to patch the ridables in)

If you do...can you please send them to me at [email protected] ?

KingSmidgens

Wanderer
Alright, I don't have anything to do with the nude paperdoll, but I have seen servers that have a 'naked' character.. it's not exactly naked, but the hue for skin covers the underwear, for example, all metal hues such as gold and dull copper.. i'll think of some more eventually, there are a lot of em.. as for "GUMP" it stands for Graphical User Menu Pop-up.

NoIdeaNoClue

Wanderer
Yes that is what I need...the files for the character (not the paperdoll) to make it look like one hue and not wearing underwear. Is there a way I can do this myself? I have a patch for the nude paperdoll I can use and I'll ask Gold to patch the ridables in after that. So, all I need is for the character to "look" naked (as in one hue with no diaper or bra). Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

michal555

Wanderer
something like this? :

UO Graphics