RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hide/Stealth macros for Razor.

ir0nside

Wanderer
Hide/Stealth macros for Razor.

I need a simple but efficient Hide/Stealth macro. Basically, I need it to Hide me when necessary, but if Hidden, I want it to repeatedly stealth me every 10 seconds until I am no longer Hidden and able to Stealth.

I should Stealth when the following conditions are met:
I've successfully hidden myself.
I've successfully stealthed.

I should Hide when the following conditions are met:
I fail to Hide.
I fail to Stealth.

Obviously I need to account for the 10 second delay required between performing either of these actions again.

I have a script, but it is pretty inefficient and hangs up once in a while. Not sure why.

ir0nside

Wanderer
Well, after messing around a great deal with this, I figured it out. So far, this has proven relatively infallable. It hasn't stopped running under any circumstances, and while Stealth on my server is relatively slow, this is providing the most efficient gains possible.

If ( SysMessage "You begin to move quietly." )
UseSkill Stealth
Pause 10.20sec
Else
If ( SysMessage "You have hidden yourself well." )
UseSkill Stealth
Pause 10.20sec
Else
UseSkill Hiding
Pause 10.20sec
If ( SysMessage "You fail to hide." )
UseSkill Hiding
Pause 10.20sec

There you have it. Adjust timings for how good your connection is.

Nikolai

Sorceror
Use moongates to hide you. It is much faster. Unless of course public moongates dont invis you on you're shard. Then I got nothin.

J

JeremiahGL

You could use magery if you have it and have the money to spend a lot of regs. Most stealthers don't seem to have a lot of magery though. You could run a second account casting invis too.