RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

High seas items, mobiles, quest,bosses...

Syd93

Sorceror
Hello, anyone can say me how I add high seas items, mobiles,etc... to my server on Runuo 2.5?
I search during 1 year time, but I dont find scripts or any stuff :S

Thanks. :D

Syd93

Sorceror
Ahh ok, then, who i emulate highseas? Explain me plis. Thanks You! And who i use my old saves?

Dian

Sorceror
You would need to find a High Seas package to install in your server. ServUO forums has one submitted, but it is not something you can just drop files in your RunUO server and reboot in a moment. It will require some time to install and may not be 100% working or complete.

Dian

Sorceror
Using your saves from RunUO 2.5 with a ServUO package would be a tough thing to do, but you could. Not drop and go, though. Its really difficult to know for certain how possible it would be for you without comparing the two server package files for differences between the main important files, like PlayerMobile for instance.

But ultimately, yes you could, with some careful conversion.