RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hot and Not

Trunks01

Wanderer
No. Hot cheese would be the same as melted cheese. Let me say melted cheese smells like my granny's feet :p Technically, that's not hot. :D

HellRazor

Knight
Trunks01;672975 said:
Pfft. Just coz you havn't seen anyone made out of cheese. Of course, i have :)

Just because she had cheese in her skin folds and between her toes does NOT mean she was made out of cheese!

Trunks01

Wanderer
Lol, she said she was made out of cheese, and she told me that the cheese in between her toes was pure :mad: That's why it tasted so bad :mad:

Trunks01

Wanderer
Lol

...thats a good thing, you dolt.. that means she will bite your neck and kill you, or even better, drain you till your near death and make you her lover for a while till you piss her off then she'll drain you comepletey..

Trunks01

Wanderer
Anti-Basic;673184 said:
...thats a good thing, you dolt.. that means she will bite your neck and kill you, or even better, drain you till your near death and make you her lover for a while till you piss her off then she'll drain you comepletey..

Ooo, iv never had a girl bite my neck then drain my blood. Cool. *Buys flowers and chocolate's*