RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

House Builder RC 10

dusktiger

Wanderer
soooooooooo, when do we get to see the save routine error fixed? i'd be happy with just downloading a patch that fixes it if that's easier than making yet another RC.....

bphein80

Wanderer
In the middle of make a building...i got the exception error.
I reloaded and tried to open the building that i had saved, but get the same exception error.

I did a test....I created a new building...saved it....then tried to reopen it. Same error. I removed the installation of the house builder and then reinstalled it. Still get the same error.

Weird that even reinstalling wont fix the problem. Hope this can be fixed soon. I love the program.

BTW, im WIN XP Pro.

Tykin

Wanderer
Has House Builder RC10 been modified to fix the save problem yet? I heard mention of a 10a version but I cannot find it linked anywhere. Also has the source code been posted yet? Just curious.

Thanks,

Tykin

Daegon

Wanderer
If any of you are having problems with the program not finding your UO install, just grab the source code to the Ultima SDK, compile it, and drop the new Ultima.dll into it. Works fine.

krom

Wanderer
Nice programm !

There is a thing i really miss:
+ Undo Function!
Its nasty if you click the wrong tile over and over and then you have
to search the correct tile and place it again. :)

I haven't saved yet, but i guess thats still not working...

@To some of my precessors: How about reading the posts first and then post ? It has been said a couple of times that saving does not work, and you wonder why and post already answered questions. :D

That's it :)
KROM