RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

House Builder RC 9 !!! UPDATED !!! [ 11.01.2004 ]

House Maker;168010 said:
I think 6 floors would be good, don't want to go to high..
Anyways did you get a chance to DL the updated version.. Let me know what you think.. :)

6 Floor is about as high as most maps will generally support in game. There are places on some maps you can actually go as high as 11 floors but in most cases it stops around 6. Tram/Fel have a z inc of 125 up from the ground and 125 below the ground.

Malas in the void area is at something like -95 so it ranges from -95 to +125 giving it what 220 of space up and down allowing for as many as 11 floors you could not walk of the roof so if you count that 10 floors and a useable roof.

Tokuno however is not as large it goes +100 from the ground if I remember right and possible -100 under the ground.

Anyhow I kind of went on a bit longer than I intended. What I was going to say is that you should allow this to support many many floors because not everyone uses the tool for the same purpose. I would like to use this for creating buildings to use in flash movies so for myself it would be nice to have the ability to go a bit higher than normal.

P.S. Your download links are broken.