RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How can i disable "Last Target" item renaming?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lalla521

Wanderer
How can i disable "Last Target" item renaming?

when i target an item, razor renames it to "Last Target", and that's EXTREMELY annoying, expecially because when you target something else the name just doesn't come back...

is there a way to turn it off?

lalla521

Wanderer
uh.. yes exactly that... btw turning off that option doesn't help, also i realized just now that even mobiles gets renamed...

lalla521

Wanderer
Zippy;635589 said:
I'm not sure what you mean. Have you tried redownloading and reinstalling Razor?

now, with version 1.0.5.37442, it works: it just appends "Last Target" to the item name. before it was completely renaming it. for example "a Spellbook" was renamed to "Last Target". now it is

a Spellbook

"Last Target"

lalla521

Wanderer
hm sorry to bother again but i noticed it's still not fully fixed...

this is what i got after i targeted a player called "aaa"

Attachments

• lastt.jpg
    lastt.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 22

GameOva

Wanderer
Razor 1.0.6 seems to still have the target issue.
If you cast bless on your pet it will say

Pet name
Bonded
Last target

Tried with show target flag on single click on and off.

Garonne

Wanderer
Hum. Well I don't have much problems with the "Last Target"-Flag. Although it seems to behave differently on certain occasions (V1.0.6). I have attached two screenshots. One has the Last Target attached in plain color, the other has "Last Target" (including Quotes) in yellow (although I've set the Last Target Highlight Color to Green).

Weird.

Attachments

• Last Target.gif
    Last Target.gif
    6.5 KB · Views: 17
  • Last Target 2.gif
    Last Target 2.gif
    10.5 KB · Views: 14

Garonne

Wanderer
Zippy;636826 said:
Yes, it's supposed to be this way. It's behaving correctly.
It is supposed to sometimes write Last Target in white and sometimes "Last Target" (including quotes) in yellow?

And what is the "Last Target Highlight Color" supposed to do?

Zippy

Razor Creator
Last target highlight can force your last target to show up some other color than their notoriety when they are highlighted (as your current combatant) on screen. (2d client only).

As far as the "Last Target" tag appearing slightly differently on lists... thats sort of an oddity with how the client handles those lists. You may also see it listed inside of backets [], or slightly off center. This is intentional. The next version of Razor will set specific colors for things on this list.

lalla521

Wanderer
ok, i figured out how to reproduce the "last target" name substitution bug...

it happens when i target a player i never seen before without single clicking its name first...
btw, i am on a pol server, so it may be different from how runuo handles tooltip packets, and maybe it's that that is causing the bug

lalla521

Wanderer
Garret;637504 said:
I play osi and have same problem with "last target" tag that replacing names or properties.

hm.. interesting. infact i just checked on RunUO 2.0 RC1 and it's the same... the name gets replaced.

so indeed a Razor bug :p

Zippy

Razor Creator
I've put an update on the auto-update system that should fix this issue.

I'm closing this thread, if the issue is not fixed please create a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.