RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do i make costum bank box?

Honor

Sorceror
How do i make costum bank box?

Just a simple little question...

How do i make a costum bank box?, like i whant to take everything away but i whant to keep the Money Box there. What shall i do??

Arahil

Sorceror
well, due to the fact the bankbox is in the server core i think it won't be that easy...
you can try to create a new gump, which allows the player to effect the amount of money in his bankbox....
easy stuff, just an input field, two buttons and something to show the actual amount of money...

by the way:
your signature tells me you like both tolkien and (run)uo...
if you understand a little german check out www.uo-mittelerde.de
if not just enjoy the great screenshots of our uo-based middle earth

FLuXx()

Sorceror
Arahil said:
your signature tells me you like both tolkien and (run)uo...

lol Sorry I couldn't resist but, I wonder how many people here don't like both tolkien and [run]uo :D

Arahil

Sorceror
hehe
i really hope there are lots of people out there liking both, 'cause we already spent some years building this shard....
unfortunately it's a german shard, so i don't think that a lot of guys in this forum would be able to play there, but i officially invite everybody here to take a look at our homepage...

bean56

Wanderer
Arahil said:
hehe
i really hope there are lots of people out there liking both, 'cause we already spent some years building this shard....
unfortunately it's a german shard, so i don't think that a lot of guys in this forum would be able to play there, but i officially invite everybody here to take a look at our homepage...

NO advertising, read the rules.