RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do we go about making custom skills and spells

xorjesus

Wanderer
How do we go about making custom skills and spells

Hi, does anyone know how to add your own spells? For example... Ice Field a first circle spell, uses custom graphic I give it, and uses fire field animation but I make it blue, and does the damage I tell it too.

Also how would I add my own skill, such as speed run or something. Is this possible? I am not asking for detailed code examples, I will figure that out, I just need to know how to work with this server program.

ArconX

Wanderer
Re: How do we go about making custom skills and spells

xorjesus said:
Also how would I add my own skill, such as speed run or something. Is this possible? I am not asking for detailed code examples, I will figure that out, I just need to know how to work with this server program.

Well, ive put the mather up with Ryan, and they will look into the mather when the program is more feature complete. He told me that it will not be a major problem to add it based on the way RunUO works)...