RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How Old Are YOU???

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Krazy_zack

older than most....

..but it looks like there are lots of people the same age as me (or older) which doesn't make me feel like such a wanker ;)

I'm 32 BTW.....

S

Seven

13 here
ill turn 14 on August 13

Btw : Just to freak you out
I was born on FRIDAY the 13 [August] 1989

D

DragonGrove

23 or 32 Depending on which of us is at the puter.. Thats right its a Team effort.. LOL.. if one of us makes you mad the other will probably apologize.. hehe..

RedDragon: f/23
WhiteDragon: m/32
One computer, one shard, one dream.. sharing our horrible horrble addiction to UO.. course I think the fights would be less if we had to puters.. sometimes I wish one of us didn't like UO.. the fights wouldn't be as bad.. Seriously we do really well with it.. I feel for all the ones who's significant other doesn't understand.. but at the same time.. don't forget to give ya baby some attention too.. this game will suck the life outta ya otherwise.. hehe..

Red

Torment

Wanderer
Cmonkey123 said:
14... Damn UO ruined my life!!! I'm addicted at such a young age!!!

lol jk....

...I think... :?

think of it as a hobby.............do what i do......play in the day u know......for a lil' while.....go out and fuck at night..........

B

badboy

14 ........ 15 on September 11th tho

11/9/88

Yes, September the 11th (world trade center)

peeps dont believe and/or say im rly unlucky :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.