RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How To Change Fc/Fcr, Reagents, Arrows, Skill and Statcap, Lower Mana Cost

Maglubiyet

Wanderer
I'm new to scripting, and i have very little experiance with c#. But i was wondering if there was any easy way to change weapon damage and weapon speed, or would i have to do it in every script for each weapon? and Thanks ahead of time for any help.

Also you posted how to make spells do more damage... but is there away to adjust the spells one by one in an easy way like how you did with all spells?

emredik

Sorceror
How can I set max skill cap of per skill? i want to make per skill cap 120. it wont let me gain after 100. How can i do this without PowerScrools?

gain5pound

Wanderer
umm sorry but im sorta new to this stuff and this might be a dumb question. I been looking through the Spell folder for aw hile reading all the scripts but i cannot find the way to change the skill requirment to nill so there wont be any fizzling

skydteams

Sorceror
Could you tell me how to change the skill gain speed? I like it if i can gain 1% skill update every 1 minute.It's helpful for me.:)

Riders Myst

Wanderer
Code:
		public virtual int CastRecoveryBase{ get{ return 6; } }
		public virtual int CastRecoveryCircleScalar{ get{ return 0; } }
		public virtual int CastRecoveryFastScalar{ get{ return 1; } }
		public virtual int CastRecoveryPerSecond{ get{ return 4; } }
		public virtual int CastRecoveryMinimum{ get{ return 0; } }
If You want to change the cap simply change it. Ex
Code:
		public virtual int CastRecoveryBase{ get{ return 4; } }
		public virtual int CastRecoveryCircleScalar{ get{ return 0; } }
		public virtual int CastRecoveryFastScalar{ get{ return 1; } }
		public virtual int CastRecoveryPerSecond{ get{ return 2; } }
		public virtual int CastRecoveryMinimum{ get{ return 0; } }

What I can't understand to change is the Faster casting Recovery. I am trying to have my shard have 8 faster casting and 6 faster cast recovery but I dont understand the fcr part its kinda confusing for me...Help please. I got the reagents and the faster casting I believe. lol.

LightUA

Wanderer
When Mage casts Magic Arrows or either fast spels they didn`t make damage,
only the last one ... How can i change this ?

And how can I make commands to drink potions, and delay of that ?

doaker

Wanderer
thank you that helps very much .. now i like to know where in the scripts can i change the skills to uses instead of haveing only 7 skills to rase. (to rase all skills instead 7 of them)??ty