RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How To Compile RunUO SVN (Revised)

Sythen

Sorceror
Nagozi hasn't been on these forums in forever. Not sure where he went, but I helped him with the maps on his server :) Anyway, for a really good comprehensive tutorial on how to compile click this:

Try This Link

HellRazor

Knight
Joeku's method above is still the easiest way and you don't even need to have Visual C# installed for it to work.

blondslut

Wanderer
ty

Sythen;828147 said:
Nagozi hasn't been on these forums in forever. Not sure where he went, but I helped him with the maps on his server :) Anyway, for a really good comprehensive tutorial on how to compile click this:

Try This Link

Been their! still errors!

I have RUNOU 2.0 final ! And want to compile latest runou.exe.

Maybe it is windows 7 ultimate 64B !

blondslut

Wanderer
ty

Sythen;828147 said:

Try This Link

IN the end i want to a server wich support UOSA client! I build server in 2d! play 3d! :D:eek::p

blondslut

Wanderer
runuo 2.1 svn

blondslut;828177 said:

IN the end i want to a server wich support UOSA client! I build server in 2d! play 3d! :D:eek::p

I did it. You only compile the server directory! I named it devel.exe

after compiling you put exe into server directory. get the scripts and data repository!

ad zlib32.dll and zlib64.dll in server directory ! Thats it!

RunUO 2.1 SVN on Windows 7 64

:cool:

migzilla

Sorceror
Little trouble compiling

I have followed the instructions in Hellrazor's post

http://www.runuo.com/forums/faq-forum/94191-how-download-compile-runuo-svn.html

Each time I use svn checkout it begins to checkout, the stops abruptly with an error "Can't find temporary directory: Internal error"

It creates the devel folder, but the folder is empty.

I just used svn checkout to download Callandor2K's runuo w/ml and that worked properly. I cut and paste the address for the run uo svn right off Hellrazor's post in the FAQ section, so that is not the issue.

Any thoughts on what I am doing wrong?

migzilla;828261 said:
Each time I use svn checkout it begins to checkout, the stops abruptly with an error "Can't find temporary directory: Internal error"

It creates the devel folder, but the folder is empty.

I just used svn checkout to download Callandor2K's runuo w/ml and that worked properly. I cut and paste the address for the run uo svn right off Hellrazor's post in the FAQ section, so that is not the issue.

Any thoughts on what I am doing wrong?

Yesterday the SVN server disk had an error and Mark had to move it.

Try now, it works.

btw if you are attempting to compile the RunUO SVN core, I want to share with you this batch (credits to Nikki)

Code:
@echo off
del Server.exe
goto compile
:error
pause
:compile
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\csc.exe /unsafe /out:Server.exe /recurse:Server\*.cs /win32icon:Server\runuo.ico
IF NOT %ERRORLEVEL%==0 goto error

this should avoid the cmd window to disappear if there is an error in server compiling, allowing you to read at the error and fix it.