RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to get a fully decorated world!

Manerd

Sorceror
Tried this and all worked but the DelPenta. It says "Done 0 pentagrams deleted. And all the pentagrams are still in the dungeons
Any one else having this problem or is it me?

bleis

Sorceror
Xero said:
Has he noticed he's Using a Duron1g with 256mb Ram?

well no need to be rude, I run 2.o mhz and 512 mb 2700 ddr ok ???

And yes I did forget to add POL-Run.wsc thanks :D

Ravatar

Knight
Why do people seek an "easy" way to get decoration done.

While im at it, how about i create my own tootpicks from logs k? Some tasks are monotonous, like creating a thousand doors by hand, and many people dont have the time or patience to complete that task. You have no right criticizing them for using doorgen.

sh1ny

Wanderer
It works just perfect with beta 21. I did make it on my server and it's just fine. If you get different items then pentas (i got little houses instead of pentas) just [props on them, look at ItemID, change the number in pentagrams.cs to match that ItemID and everything is ok. Just to tell you before you start whining - no, Heaven won't get decorated right... you'll have to fix that on your own... :)

@Hunter

Thanks for the great scripts(and the others who helped as well)!

It worked perfectly and saved me tons of time I can use elsewhere, like learning how to script. hehe

Again Thanks for the Awsome Decoration!!

Alari

Wanderer
Works great for me, thank you. =) I plan on making my own map (eventually, when RunUO is finished) but this gives me some good ideas on how to decorate it.

NeG@TiVe

Wanderer
I tried using your Shame fix script and got these errors.

[code:1]Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (3 errors, 0 warnings)
- Error: Scripts\Custom\ShameFix.cs: CS0116: (line 8, column 5) A namespace doe
s not directly contain members such as fields or methods
- Error: Scripts\Custom\ShameFix.cs: CS1514: (line 8, column 41) { expected
- Error: Scripts\Custom\ShameFix.cs: CS1513: (line 155, column 3) } expected
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.[/code:1]

raffy

Sorceror
Thanks you sir! I only had to delete some double doors. What folder should I put the shame fix and what filename? fixshame.cs in scripts\misc? Thanks again.

Hunter

Sorceror
raffy said:
Thanks you sir! I only had to delete some double doors. What folder should I put the shame fix and what filename? fixshame.cs in scripts\misc? Thanks again.

You can place it in misc if you want. Name it fixshame.cs so it will be easier to find the script if you have problems with it.