RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to zero the lag when use UO with RunUO in same PC

Murzin

Knight
actually we have the opposite problem...

windows XP pages the runuo which causes step-lag as it references the hd constantly, but when he fires up the client and connects on the same machine, the lag goes away...

it would be nice if there was a way in the setup files to force xp to load runuo as high or realtime without having to modify the core or do it manually every time.

tried reducing the pagefile size, but windows wont let it go under 470, so it pages 3/4 of the server.exe proccess when we have over 650 megs of ram free.

cuy782002

Wanderer
Murzin said:
actually we have the opposite problem...

windows XP pages the runuo which causes step-lag as it references the hd constantly, but when he fires up the client and connects on the same machine, the lag goes away...

it would be nice if there was a way in the setup files to force xp to load runuo as high or realtime without having to modify the core or do it manually every time.

tried reducing the pagefile size, but windows wont let it go under 470, so it pages 3/4 of the server.exe proccess when we have over 650 megs of ram free.

:eek: sry bro no idea crazy

cuy782002

Wanderer
chriswalker3247 said:
wow, glad my server and my client are used on different computers :)

:p must me nice lmao im working on a sepret server ma self right now just need to get the money together if ya know what i mean