RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hues/colors number

orionmse

Wanderer
Hues/colors number

being a new shard admin, the biggest issue i found is knowing the corresponding number for hue's, i got so frustrated i started writing them down in a notebook as i deiscovered them, i personally think it would be a good idea to have a gump come up with each individual color shown, like UOAssist used to, so you can find the correct number. The newest UOAssist doesn't do this, atleast it did not for me. if someone knows of a good tool where it lists all of the different hue's, including the special one's, i would be much appreciative, but otherwise i think this is a good idea, a gump with a list of all the hue's and their numbers.

cheers,
Orion

if u need hues and other commands Pandora's Box has hues, item Pics with IDs and other things that help lots.
Dont have a link 4 u but that program should work 4 what u need it 4.

Yiffi

Wanderer
This is Hue Manager, its a progam I believe Ayra made to go with Panadoras some time ago (correct me gently if I am wrong on the author of it). I didn't make the program but I sure think its handy and has helped me make my entire hue file the way I want it.

It will let you see the color on objects, as well as the entire hue fade, the name and number of every color, and lets you change any of the above as well. Hope this helps you out =].

Attachments

• HueManager1.0.1.zip
    244.5 KB · Views: 560
I think an eyedropper would be nice...just click on an object ingame and automatically get that color...only problem i can see is with the cursors...its not as precise as windows cursors...i mean the targeting reticle is huge for a job pinpointing a single pixel....

Livewire

Wanderer
Well, not to try and shoot anyone down, but for grabbing the hue of an item, [get hue, hit enter, click object.

Won't help if the hue is 0 though, cause then its just an unhued graphic (could be red, blue, yellow, magenta, whatever the original graphic's color was). I remember there being a tool that you could enter whatever color, and it'd find the closest matching hue, but for the life of me I don't remember where the heck it was :(

Edit: Minor suggestion. [add bag, click next to your gm character. [props the bag. Under hue, hit the arrow to change it, and select the hue picker. Select the hue you want (provided it's a basic color, not neon or some special one). Back at the props menu, note the new hue that the item has taken on, or [get hue on the bag. That'll get you the basic hue, although it's a rather ugly way of doing it.