RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HueTestGump With Number...

Draes

Wanderer
These scripts are for players see what seems to be on the colors before using the items.I'm not professional.That's Script for Rc 1.İf ı have misatakes,ı apologize now of all u.
ı hope like it....
using command in game [add BoyaTest and added thats item.

Ok I fixed HueTestGump Script.Thats Now working Perfect.

Attachments

• HueTestGump.JPG
    HueTestGump.JPG
    105.5 KB · Views: 169
  • BoyaTest(Last Version).cs
    6.4 KB · Views: 63

Felladrin

Sorceror
Your gump and the concept. Your gump can really give the idea of the color they are going to use, as it colors all the equip in three chars.

I didn't see you script yet, but I have to ask: how the hue numbers will be used by the players?

Would be nice if it was linked with the huetub, so you could check the number (changing the gump) and press OK to apply the hue number to the huetub to have that color (would be a replacement for the huepicker). Also you could allow inserting specific hue number. So a player could say "Awesome! What hue did you use?" and other reply "Ah, it's hue 293, check it out!".

Draes

Wanderer
Entering the part number in gumpun there. want to paint there and try to enter number from 1 to 3000 or until you see one by one. number input field to the right and left of the plus and minus button button there .. I'm sorry for the bad English is

nikkor1132

Sorceror
No Script?

Juzzver

Sorceror
Who was needed, here is the original script.
It's not perfect, is working with the error "+1 " color scheme.

Attachments

• BoyaTest.cs
    6.4 KB · Views: 11

Iraq-

Sorceror
Hey all, I made an English version, fixxed the hue -1 problem, and made another edit. It's attached here.. you can change the words within the script. Also, I made this a stone instead of a tub so that it was more visible for my server. Enjoy!
-Servus.

*Posted version re-added with button fix:

Attachments

• BoyaTestHueChooser.cs
    6.4 KB · Views: 43

Foster

Account Terminated
cheers iraq good job man thanks heaps for this was just about to come on here and go hunting for this or some sort of dye products i.e. pet dye tubs and all the rest hehe no luck so far but you were waiting for me in my notifications like an answered prayer hehe have a great day .

Foster

Account Terminated
bro you dont know were i can get a dye tub for dying pets hehe my players are screaming for it and i search and jus find requests and edits with hue files im missing hehe any help would be great even a link thanks man

Draes

Wanderer
Good Job Iraq,Thank you for Ur change.But now Hue Minus button Dont work,need fİXit.I am now working on it..

Iraq-

Sorceror
Oh mybad, I had it commented out change
Code:
        public void DoTextHueMinus( Mobile from, BoyaTest at )
        {
            //if ( at.m_TextHue >= 1 )
                //at.m_TextHue--;

from.CloseGump( typeof( BoyaTestGump ) );
            from.SendGump( new BoyaTestGump( from, at ) );
        }
to
Code:
        public void DoTextHueMinus( Mobile from, BoyaTest at )
        {
            if ( at.m_TextHue >= 1 )
                at.m_TextHue--;

from.CloseGump( typeof( BoyaTestGump ) );
            from.SendGump( new BoyaTestGump( from, at ) );
        }

Or get the new one I posted ^

Gotta say Draes I am impressed. I almost overlooked this and am very glad I didn't. This is pretty much what I was looking for to finish up a script I am working on. I am on my shard now looking at it and it looks fantastic.

Ely666

Sorceror
nice script, is there a list or program I can use to see items as I would like to swap the items on the 3 paperdolls?