RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am willing to open up RunUORadio.com but I need help from you guys :

Viceroy

Wanderer
I am willing to open up RunUORadio.com but I need help from you guys :

Just so everyone here knows, I am prepared to open up an internet radio station known as RunUORadio.com for the RunUO community. I am also the guy who has created and founded UORadio.com for those of you who know about that site as well. The difference here would be that one site would cater to the EA Ultima Online community and RunUORadio catering to the RunUO community.

If folks here are receptive to the idea of having an internet radio station in which caters to the RunUO community then please post here. What I am looking for here to get things going is some very bad ass graphics designers for the development of the RunUORadio website.

Before I go any further, let me give you an idea of what CMS (Content Management System) it is we are working with here so you can build the site around the CMS in which we are using. We are using Drupal in which can be found and seen at drupal.org | Community plumbing . With that said, if you are a person who is very talented when it comes to graphics designing and are equally serious about the work you put out, then I invite you to e-mail me at [email protected] with the following things :

- Your age :
- Examples of your works :
- Do you run or help with the managing of a shard :
- How long have you been playing UO :
- What other MMOs do you play if any :
- Do you have any other unique abilities in which you might want to tell us about? :
- Do you have any experience with developing websites, database building, and if so what web development languages do you know or what databases do you typically build :
- Are you located in the United States?
- Are you open to verbal collaboration on a regular basis with us?
- Do you have a lot of time available or a very limited amount of time to devote to projects?
- Do you like to travel to gaming / social events?
- Have you ever been to a social / gaming event before and if so can you tell us a bit about it.
- Is there anything else in which you would like to share with us?

Anyhow, I am looking forward to any interested folks interested in becoming a graphics artist with our team and please note that I may not or may respond to your e-mail and that is usually dependant on how busy I am with other projects. However be assured your e-mail will be kept on file with me. Thanks!