RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Can't see some equipped armor on paperdoll.

jayates

Sorceror
I'm patched to 7.0.20.0 and running RunUO version 2.2. There are some armor's that aren't viewable on my paperdoll. You can't drag them off or equip any others (can't see them). But, I know they are there... you can see them on my character and also if I die they are in my backpack. Anyone know what's wrong here? Help please!

ArisBB

Sorceror
probably the problem is in patch... it have many bugs
try patch again to 7.0.15.1 that is my patch
and you will have your response

otimpyre

Sorceror
This means you don't have the paperdoll gump graphics for the item you are trying to make wearable. Various causes. But, most likely in your case. It is your version. The art for the item you are trying to add is there. And you manually made it wearable and the data for it being wearable is there. Just not the gump graphics or the animations. To get an invisible item off a staff member. You can use an admin tool such as stafforb or staffcloak, perhaps a tile that sends all items to bank, something of this nature that temporarily turns you into a player. Spawn a monster that will kill you. Turn into a player and wait. You die. Click orb turn back into a staff member and the item will be in your pack. Then do not place it back on your character, Until you have the graphics or are patched high enough to see the graphics. Also make sure this is a legitimate wearable item via a google search. Not all weapon images or clothing in the art.mul are actually wearables. However almost all are.

otimpyre

Sorceror
Keep in mind you can no longer stop patches where you wish. Far as I know. They changed this EA MYTHIC. So you will need to get your hands on a copy of the patch version you are wishing to run.
If you are simply a player experiencing this problem on a RUNUO freeshard server simply patch.