RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have a tool request for someone looking for a project:

VyleDMF

Wanderer
UOAM works fine for RunUO even on the newest clients....Making an exact duplicate would be stupid and an extreme waste of time.

Necr0Potenc3

Sorceror
http://www.segundaoitava.hpg.ig.com.br/UOAMx90.JPG

thats my own UOAM I told you guys about. I recoded it today (took me 2h +-).

Currently it can get the position, display it on the UO client and in the program's map.

I just mixed my old uoam code with my 'nuclear weapon effects calculator' and it came out just fine.

currently it can only draw 1:64 (one pixel for each 64 tiles or 8x8 block), but I'll add zooming this weekend (I have exams till saturday)

-gR

Darkadia

Wanderer
the link is 2 years old
Good point. Maybe they should take this off sticky then? I read it, didn't even see the date, and it seems others may also think it's still an open request since it's kept "sticky".

Phantom

Knight
Darkadia said:
Good point. Maybe they should take this off sticky then? I read it, didn't even see the date, and it seems others may also think it's still an open request since it's kept "sticky".

Perhaps they should :lol:

Phantom

Knight
Zaroff said:
You pay me I'll do it.

:LOL:

Ryan has enough bills, there is also talented people that could do it for free if they really wanted to.

Anyone says they will do it for money, isn't worth the money, means expect a shitty job.