RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Made A Shard But....

Bujinsho

Page
Best thing is as David said to me ... follow the link in his sig and get the latest RunUO 2 Final ... which ( I believe) supports any client. For a new shard it is definately the best choice :)

deeRC

Sorceror
Yes i got it workin heh i used the Downloads Final and its up and my problem is my static ip now which is in a different thread thank you all for the help...:)

old_school

Wanderer
Heres my suggestions:

First I posted a presetup shard so I recommend u use that till you can make your own.

Next I see this":

public static readonly string Address ="192.168.2.7";

Thats wroung unless u have a router. i recommend you read the how to connect tut its very good.

Next you need to read the UO for dummies sticky. Lots of info in there for basic set up and trouble shooting.

An finaly if you just cant get it and dont want to mess with it. I do offer tech support for a fee on my site. I can remotely connect and fix the issue for a small fee of course or one of these guys could use team viewer and get you rolling for free most likely.

Hope this all helps.

old_school

Wanderer
Well since you have a router you need to forward 2593 port and read the router guide posted. So you understand what your doing.