RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I made it back

Neshoba

Wanderer
hope on rite page been awhile but I made it back ,,found a few of my old scripts in archive which was awesome Thank you for the archives (cant remember who all the scripts originaly were but header were left intact in those that had them I only changed to suit my shards needs)) anyway just getting back after a time away and starting fresh from scratch with everthing sadly I lost everthing on old comp and a massive load of scripts from here and a few of my own hope to have a server up and running for testing soon so can start rebuilding my collection thanks to all that helped before and those that will help in the future and a big thanks to everbody who released scripts that I have used in the past ,,,is a slow process but getting there with it :):):)

Neshoba

Wanderer
oh forgot anyone got or recommend a good mondains d/l ?? seems everthing has been updated as of late and which runuo exe would be best to start with again

Neshoba

Wanderer
k up and running finaly :):) few errors nothing major found a lot of good info in forums some was a little overwhelming with to much info goin wrong direction but so far so good was able to get what I needed out of it :) some of you may remember me as aremihca but after absent did a name change and restartin shard from scratch so yea il be postin for help :cool: thanks