RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need a bit of help

Merlinseye

Wanderer
I need a bit of help

i used to play on neverlands runnl version
well after they closed it down i stopped playing an recently wanted to get back into it
now i know uogateway no longer works and connect uo isnt up an goin well yet either
so i was wonderin if anyone could help me find a shard like neverlands runnl
4/6casting
Regular Fel rules
no tram...but including malas an ish (atleast one or the other)
No arties
Champ spawns
skill cap 120(per skill with proper powerscroll ) (preferably around 7x120 or 800)
stat cap 300
.............just something around that get back to me if you need to email me its
[email protected] thanks-lance

greywolf79

Sorceror
It is easy enough to remove tram from the shard... Just use worldteleporter for your transport and you can remove tram pretty easily with that. The skill cap is another easy edit, just search for it... As for the no arties you should be able to delete them pretty easily too... Just search for stuff around the forums. But not many will be willing to just give you a shard that been customized like that (because most want something different than everyone else).

Good luck.

GreyWolf.

Merlinseye

Wanderer
i have it just leads to sites like topmmorpg an xtremerpg an top100 and stuff =/
and ive rooughly been through them all an couldnt find anything, but thanks

Merlinseye

Wanderer
thanks for the help but i still havent found anything ive been looking for (after like a week now and i swear ive been lookin)
maybe there arent any non arty-non insurance servers out there anymore with fel an not tram going by fel rules =/ maybe i could find someone whose willing to cohost a server with me =/ =[,....thoguht i really wish i could just find one to play on