RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need help with.. everything?

AAKutan

Wanderer
I need help with.. everything?

I don't actually know where to start but, I'm an administrator on a shard and I would like to create custom areas for people to go on, I know you can do that with static tiles and such but I want it to be like the maps like trammel, where you can actually see the landscape on the map and it has hills and all sorts of things like that. If someone could even point me towards a tutorial of some kind, that'd be great, thanks.

Jeff

Lord
AAKutan said:
I don't actually know where to start but, I'm an administrator on a shard and I would like to create custom areas for people to go on, I know you can do that with static tiles and such but I want it to be like the maps like trammel, where you can actually see the landscape on the map and it has hills and all sorts of things like that. If someone could even point me towards a tutorial of some kind, that'd be great, thanks.
www.ryandor.com