RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need help with my IP

Rusty

Wanderer
no, i have only one connection, but i have configure a connection with my other pc, but this isnt in use, my connection is a normal DSL

Ohms_Law

Wanderer
here's a thought, don't know if it'll go anywhere or not, but *shrug*
have you tried disconnecting the second comp? does that change the IP display at all?

Phantom

Knight
Rusty said:
no, i have only one connection, but i have configure a connection with my other pc, but this isnt in use, my connection is a normal DSL

Please explain what you mean by this.

Phantom

Knight
Rusty said:
I said that i have a normal DSL connection

Why do you have two ips then?

Disable the connection ( ip ) that isn't your DSL connection.

You should then get somebody to try to connect to you.

Rusty

Wanderer
ok i will see it tomorrow because now i´m in my girlfriends house and i cant do anything from here, tomorrow i will up this thread again, thank for everything.

Greystar

Wanderer
also after you try what was said above did you restart your shard after you disabled the second connection? Cause if you didnt its still bound to both Ip addresses.

Rusty

Wanderer
i can connect but only with the 127.0.0.1 IP. and i use the page www.canyouseeme.org and it said this:
Error: I could not see your service on 168.226.144.234 on port (2593)
Reason: Connection timed out
First I disable the other connection and then i started RunUO

TMSTKSBK

Lord
Firewall or router problem.

If you have firewalls, disable them and try the canyouseeme again. If you don't have a firewall, I recommend getting one.

If you have a router, have you forwarded the port to your computer?