RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need some help please

Kloud

Wanderer
Me and a couple of friends are wanting to start are own shard and we already running into problems. First how do u get all expansions to run in one client. Please if anyone knows anything about how to get a custom shard up and running please message me back.

Barnicoat

Sorceror
All the information should be here on the forums. But it's not exactly a simple task in my experience.

You need to be looking in the RunUO forums (as opposed to Utility Support). Especially have a look in the New Join Forum for gems of knowledge such as this:

http://www.runuo.com/community/threads/runuo-ultimate-little-guide.72822/

It's definitely doable but it will require a lot of searching, trial and error, and once that has been done, then some questions in the correct forum (or even more seraching, as it is highly unlikely that no one has come across your problem before.)

PS. Good Luck

Barnicoat

Sorceror
Also, I may be misunderstanding the question, but if by "all expansions", you mean all content up to the current day, then you are out of luck for awhile. Most of the ML content has not been coded into RunUO yet, not to mention the stuff newer than that.

Kloud

Wanderer
Awesome. Ill check the other forums out thank you for helping me out. Well I was woundering how to get where u can pick all classes to loggin with and how to be human elf or garg what i need to run all them together or as one so everyone can log in as what they want to be