RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I saw the new Batman tonight

I saw the new Batman tonight

And it was kick ass. Heath played the best Joker I've ever seen.

He doesn't just play this little funny guy like from the old Batman series, this guy plays the part like how the joker is suppose to be. A freaking lunatic. It was awesome. If you haven't seen it yet, and you like batman, well I recommend you going to see it. It is worth the watch.

jhs59

Sorceror
TheRockstar2253;768957 said:
And it was kick ass. Heath played the best Joker I've ever seen.

He doesn't just play this little funny guy like from the old Batman series, this guy plays the part like how the joker is suppose to be. A freaking lunatic. It was awesome. If you haven't seen it yet, and you like batman, well I recommend you going to see it. It is worth the watch.

I saw it tonight as well. Possibly one of the best movies I've ever seen. You're right about this Joker... Absolutely phenomenal.

Rosetta

Wanderer
I still have to check it out, people seem to be loving it. Hellboy 2 was pretty cool as well, which is the one I went to recently.

Radwen

Wanderer
Guess I'll have to hit the torrents, don't feel like spending 18$ when I can't sit comfortably. ( I can sit now though D:, I still compute on my bed though ).

jhs59;768969 said:
I saw it tonight as well. Possibly one of the best movies I've ever seen. You're right about this Joker... Absolutely phenomenal.

Yah dude..It was so bad ass. Makes me sad that Heath Ledger died haha.

My cousin had a ticket he bought 2 weeks before it came out for the midnight premiere, got to the movies at 8pm waiting in a line that went out into the parking lot waiting to see the movie at midnight. He ended up getting a rain check for it and we went saw it last night lol.

Seven

Sorceror
Heath = HOT :>
That's my own opinion though. I watched the True Hollywood Story on him the other day ;>

I heard the movie was suppose to have an extreme dark side to it though... I want to go see it :<

jhs59

Sorceror
Radwen;769366 said:
K, Joker was indeed really good, but the movie wasn't that great.

I'd say that the movie was that great. If the Joker wasn't in it then I'd say the movie would have been sub-par.

The Joker makes the movie. He is portrayed just as he should have been. A freakin lunatic. The best part is how he doesn't really believe that he's evil.. heck.. I'm not sure that I believe he's evil. He is just a product of being pushed. He is an agent of chaos on a mission to show the world that chaos is in everyone and that a human being will become an animal with just a little shove in the right direction. It was genius.

Radwen

Wanderer
jhs59;769512 said:
I'd say that the movie was that great. If the Joker wasn't in it then I'd say the movie would have been sub-par.
Agreed. The movie just scratches the surface, it's far from genius. It's made for kids to reflect about different aspects of life and human society. Not for real people ( albeit a minority of adults who are real people is very extremely low :rolleyes: ).

jhs59

Sorceror
Radwen;769568 said:
Agreed. The movie just scratches the surface, it's far from genius. It's made for kids to reflect about different aspects of life and human society. Not for real people ( albeit a minority of adults who are real people is very extremely low :rolleyes: ).

Aye. I agree. When I said, "It was genius" I was referring to the Joker and how well played and written the character was. Not the movie in general. I think that this kind of character is for real people.

Radwen

Wanderer
TMSTKSBK;769681 said:
Heath Ledger may very well have set a new standard for acting.
Nah, all he did is play a difficult role and make it as realistic as any other well performed role.

Macil

Sorceror
I hate how it sounds like Batman is growling when he talks, other than that I liked the movie lots. And Heath was indeed phenomenal, and I even really enjoyed the guy (not good with names) who played Harvey, he did a real good job, also - in my opinion.

The rest of the movie was just an average action flick. But a few key roles made it stand out from the rest.