RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"if not" and looting your body after death

saboteur

Wanderer
"if not" and looting your body after death

Hey all,

I've been using Razor for only a couple of weeks and I gotta say it is the best UO assist program I've used. Just a couple of questions:

Can you negate commands? For example:
while (SysMessage != "There's no more wood to collect here")
{
collect wood ...
}

One other thing, can you somehow click on your currently equipped weapon, no matter what it is?

Cheers!

saboteur

Wanderer
Okay I told a fib, and since I didn't update my thread subject it reminded me. Can you set up a macro/agent to help loot your body quickly after you've been killed? For those times you've got 1hp and you have a Orge Lord chasing you! :)

ProFF7

Wanderer
that would really help, i wonder if there is some way... only thing i can think right now is to use the Scavenger Agent (die on purpose, add your body to the scavenger list) im not sure if this works or not, i suppose not because scavenger lifts objects and does not dclick. i will check later