RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ignored

NiteStar

Wanderer
Hi Sunshine..........................

I do hope your day is going well.

Hot here today, miserable weather unless you have air with all the humidity.

*hates hot humid days, makes you feel like your broiling

Radwen

Wanderer
Your not ignored here at least :).
One thing .. being ignored by others is better then ignoring thyself.

Sunshine

Wanderer
PappaSmurf
Kiwi
NiteStar
Radwen
Thank you very much...sometimes life gets hard and it is nice to know somewhere people care we are around..ya know

thanks for take note of me...sunshine (plus karma for each of you)

Hope you day gets better.... Sucks being down in the dumps at times but should always find somthing that cheers ya up (or do somthing w/e). No need to stay down all day when you can turn it around into a good day :D

Johabius

Knight
Speaking of things that make you smile.
I just have to share this. I work at Carlos O'Kellys in the kitchen. We make our own taco salad bowls using flour tortillas, so of course the customer can eat the bowl if they so desire. Well one of the newer members of our server team came into the kitchen carrying a taco salad bowl, and proceeded to the dish area so she could "wash" the taco salad bowl;) Gave us a good chuckle, and let me tell you, we sure needed it today. The A/C at work went out, and it's about 100 F outside, so you can just imagine how hot it was in the kitchen:D

Johabius said:
Speaking of things that make you smile.
I just have to share this. I work at Carlos O'Kellys in the kitchen. We make our own taco salad bowls using flour tortillas, so of course the customer can eat the bowl if they so desire. Well one of the newer members of our server team came into the kitchen carrying a taco salad bowl, and proceeded to the dish area so she could "wash" the taco salad bowl;) Gave us a good chuckle, and let me tell you, we sure needed it today. The A/C at work went out, and it's about 100 F outside, so you can just imagine how hot it was in the kitchen:D

lmao! Iv done stupieder things probably just becouse of "brain dead moments".
Hate not getting enough sleep then working a full day.....

nixu_tps

Sorceror
now you dont have any reason to feel ignored... i will always listen/talk to you if you need someone to talk to...

And you others there too, even if i dont know you, i say the same...

NiteStar

Wanderer
Sunshine said:
PappaSmurf
Kiwi
NiteStar
Radwen
Thank you very much...sometimes life gets hard and it is nice to know somewhere people care we are around..ya know

thanks for take note of me...sunshine (plus karma for each of you)

Sunshine, I like reading your words. You are open and honest in how you feel, you come to peoples aid when you know the answer to a problem. You are great with humor and keep people smiling.

Sunshine = Great person, remember that even in your worst moments.

:D

I agree NiteStar...;)

Hope you have a better day Sunshine...:D Smile and be happy....:) I know after a rough day at work I try to read the forums and ALWAYS get a good laugh here..:)

Well Sunshine, I guess it depends on your outlook on life. Myself, I prefer the world stay far away and I am quite happy with the cat and my garden. As you get older, you will find you have less ability to put up with folks in general and do not mind the silence.

I do like to call my niece each week and say Hello, this is your Uncle and I am spending all the money, bye till next week. Drives her insane and makes my day. You are always welcome to chat with me, I am at times a tad slow to answer, but I do listen well. ( I know my ex will disagree on that one)

Mo Khan

Wanderer
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine.
You make me happy, when skies are grey.
You'll never know dear, how much I love you.
Please don't take my Sunshine away!

Sunshine

Wanderer
Hanse the Insane said:
Well Sunshine, I guess it depends on your outlook on life. Myself, I prefer the world stay far away and I am quite happy with the cat and my garden. As you get older, you will find you have less ability to put up with folks in general and do not mind the silence.

I do like to call my niece each week and say Hello, this is your Uncle and I am spending all the money, bye till next week. Drives her insane and makes my day. You are always welcome to chat with me, I am at times a tad slow to answer, but I do listen well. ( I know my ex will disagree on that one)

One little problem in all this..I am older than you if you are 45 lol

Thanks all .........smiles...nice to know some do care

PS all those who saw fit to remeber me and send me some plus karma I sent some back to say thanks

Sunshine

Wanderer
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Radwen again.

I know the feeling...most times that is the messege I get when I click karma for you

Soon grasshopper soon