RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm Done

Alex21

Sorceror
Johabius;769553 said:
Perhaps you will pull the cock out of your mouth before typing. Everyone contributes in one way or another. Just because someone doesn't "script" doesn't mean that they aren't contributing.

Oh yeah, Bleach, here's your complimentary orangutan:

if they don't frequently script they are cock suckers.

Radwen

Wanderer
Alex21;769648 said:
if they don't frequently script they are cock suckers.
That is untrue. I do not script much anymore simply before I'm occupied with other matters.
Sucking the cock has nothing to do with posting here and not actively scripting. It only has to do with flexibility.

Alex21

Sorceror
Radwen;769660 said:
That is untrue. I do not script much anymore simply before I'm occupied with other matters.
Sucking the cock has nothing to do with posting here and not actively scripting. It only has to do with flexibility.

in some cases, but i wouldn't be here unless i was the slightest bit interested in runuo & scripting.

greywolf79

Sorceror
Jeff;769845 said:
If you're going to be a turd, just go lay down in the yard.

I love this post, you are awesome Jeff.

GreyWolf.

p.s. I know I am not alone in this, as stated by others in this thread already... I too believe that if you are going to be part of a community like this one, donate scripting to it... least you can do is contribute from time to time (at least once in a while, not saying all the time or even every 6 months, just from time to time)...

Rosetta

Wanderer
greywolf79;769858 said:

GreyWolf.

p.s. I know I am not alone in this, as stated by others in this thread already... I too believe that if you are going to be part of a community like this one, donate scripting to it... least you can do is contribute from time to time (at least once in a while, not saying all the time or even every 6 months, just from time to time)...

I could be wrong on this one, but I don't think that was what Jeff was referring to...

Jeff

Lord
Rosetta;769888 said:
I could be wrong on this one, but I don't think that was what Jeff was referring to...

ya i wasnt reffering to anything in general, i saw a complaint and thought this statement was fitting :)

Radwen

Wanderer
I don't think Bleach is the type to attract better times elsewhere in his life.
He just doesn't use the secret.

greywolf79;769858 said:

GreyWolf.

Well I was a part of this community for along time, until I took my break away for awhile..I know NOTHING about scripting ...Did I mention I know nothing about it? LOL But I don't think you should have to know scripting to be involved in the community....There are a lot of other areas to help in....The thread I was always on was Server help...I helped with connection problems and those type of issues....:)